The Best of Las Vegas Dining Scene
Piero Selvaggio’s Valentino restaurant inside the Venetian Resort and Casino presents the gusto of contemporary Italian cuisine within the bright lights that encapsulate the Las Vegas Strip. Award-winning Executive Chef Luciano Pellegrini designs a palatable seasonal menu that includes enticing pasta dishes and decadent main courses. Satiate your appetite with exhilarating entrees like I Garganelli neri: black homemade pasta with lobster carbonara (bacon, cream, yolks and sea urchin). Or please the carnivore inside you with L’agnello: fork tender lamb ossobuco braised in red wine and serve with porcini infused gnocchi. Praised by Wine Spectator, Bon Appetit, and Food & Wine, Valentino’s wine collection offers more than 2,000 varieties, primarily from Italy, California and France, and features both affordable treasures and rare vintage wines that appeal to novice and veteran wine lovers alike. Be mesmerized by Valentino’s opulent setting; patrons can dine lavishly in the restaurant's contemporary dining room, filled with rustic tones and a subtle charming palette. Valentino will take you for a journey that is filled with refined elegance and contemporary Italian cuisine.
Fresh Crumbs are the tidbits at the table—conversation topics, recent news, upcoming events. In this new addition to our website, we keep abreast of the latest “crumbs” to help you get the most out of your next dining experience. See what crumbs our writers have uncovered lately!
- A Taste of Spring: Alize and Andre’s at the Monte Carlo Debut New Menus
- Two of renowned chef Andre Rochat's Las Vegas restaurants, Alize and Andre's at the Monte Carlo, present new spring menus for the season. Read more ... more
- An Interactive Guide to Las Vegas Buffets
- Las Vegas is host to all sorts of options when it comes to food, and one of the most popular dining scenes for visitors to ... more
- Pamplemousse Presents French Cuisine and Romance
- Pamplemousse is a new addition to our list of dining venues that offers fantastic French cuisine in a vintage Las Vegas atmosphere just minutes from ... more
- Top of Binion's Steakhouse at Binion’s Gambling Hall & Casino
- Top of Binion's Steakhouse is the perfect sport for a classy, romantic meal in Downtown Las Vegas. Known for its gorgeous views, prime cuisine, and ... more
- Hugo's Cellar in Downtown Las Vegas
- Hugo's Cellar in Downtown Las Vegas is an award-winning restaurant with vintage flair. Patrons love Hugo's classic and delicious American dishes like Beef Wellington and ... more
This is Sin City ladies and gentleman so get ready for a carnal epicurean experience. While the locals know the hole in the wall establishments, Las Vegas is a destination point for opulence. Bring your appetite and culinary senses when you visit Las Vegas, and let gluttony be the first on your list of seven deadly sins to cross off. At every casino, there is fine dining; famous chef's names etched on the windows and shining brightly on the signage. High-end Brazilian steakhouses, French culinary chateaus, stellar sushi, upscale Chinese, extraordinary Mexican and Italian straight from the motherland are packed into every nook and cranny. New restaurants open frequently so it's a safe bet our writers are out there reviewing them to help you make the most of your dining experience.
User Name: William
Review Title: mix
pricey but tasty meal, great view and overall great experience.
Restaurant: Sushi Roku
User Name: Kate
Review Title: Top notch!
Best service and sushi in Vegas!
User Name: Angela
Review Title: Birthday Dinner Experience
Great restaurant, best views in Vegas, excellent silver service, highly recommend the degustation experience with matching wines.