The Best of Las Vegas Dining Scene
Modern Italian Cuisine never tasted so good. Located on the 51st floor of the Palm’s Fantasy Tower, Nove Italiano offers a luxurious menu of Italian fare that is rivaled only by its setting. Amid swank, playful décor and stunning views, guests feast on essential Italian dishes such as Crudo, Papardelle Bolognese, and Osso Bucco Milanese with Saffron Risotto. Chef Geno Bernardo’s dishes are luscious and full of flavor, and are coupled by outstanding service and a stellar wine list.
Fresh Crumbs are the tidbits at the table—conversation topics, recent news, upcoming events. In this new addition to our website, we keep abreast of the latest “crumbs” to help you get the most out of your next dining experience. See what crumbs our writers have uncovered lately!
- A Taste of Spring: Alize and Andre’s at the Monte Carlo Debut New Menus
- Two of renowned chef Andre Rochat's Las Vegas restaurants, Alize and Andre's at the Monte Carlo, present new spring menus for the season. Read more ... more
- An Interactive Guide to Las Vegas Buffets
- Las Vegas is host to all sorts of options when it comes to food, and one of the most popular dining scenes for visitors to ... more
- Pamplemousse Presents French Cuisine and Romance
- Pamplemousse is a new addition to our list of dining venues that offers fantastic French cuisine in a vintage Las Vegas atmosphere just minutes from ... more
- Top of Binion's Steakhouse at Binion’s Gambling Hall & Casino
- Top of Binion's Steakhouse is the perfect sport for a classy, romantic meal in Downtown Las Vegas. Known for its gorgeous views, prime cuisine, and ... more
- Hugo's Cellar in Downtown Las Vegas
- Hugo's Cellar in Downtown Las Vegas is an award-winning restaurant with vintage flair. Patrons love Hugo's classic and delicious American dishes like Beef Wellington and ... more
This is Sin City ladies and gentleman so get ready for a carnal epicurean experience. While the locals know the hole in the wall establishments, Las Vegas is a destination point for opulence. Bring your appetite and culinary senses when you visit Las Vegas, and let gluttony be the first on your list of seven deadly sins to cross off. At every casino, there is fine dining; famous chef's names etched on the windows and shining brightly on the signage. High-end Brazilian steakhouses, French culinary chateaus, stellar sushi, upscale Chinese, extraordinary Mexican and Italian straight from the motherland are packed into every nook and cranny. New restaurants open frequently so it's a safe bet our writers are out there reviewing them to help you make the most of your dining experience.
User Name: William
Review Title: mix
pricey but tasty meal, great view and overall great experience.
Restaurant: Sushi Roku
User Name: Kate
Review Title: Top notch!
Best service and sushi in Vegas!
User Name: Angela
Review Title: Birthday Dinner Experience
Great restaurant, best views in Vegas, excellent silver service, highly recommend the degustation experience with matching wines.